Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Do you want to lead finance and commercial strategy for a business with over 45 years’ experience of managing world leading brands?
- How about across restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, commercial and residential property?
- To stretch your leadership skills across 160 operating sites and supporting the development of over 5,000 employees?
- Working with internationally recognised brands like KFC, Burger King, Costa, Best Western, Choice and Matrise Hotels?
- In a business with over £120m turnover?
The Adil Group’s assets stretch from Kent to Glasgow, employing over 5,000 people across 160 locations, managing some of the world’s largest leisure and hospitality brands. Our business is constantly expanding and evaluating new business opportunities, including off-market property transactions for investment and development. To maintain our track record of growth we are seeking an experienced finance leader to manage the function for the group.
Reporting to the CEO, the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Lead and develop the finance team of seven, to build financial processes for the business, prepare Management Accounts and review cash flow
- Present and make commercial recommendations on a monthly basis to the Board, working on 5 year strategic plans, growth models and performance tracking
- Partner with the Operations team to lead the business to success, driving exceptional customer service in all assets and identifying efficiencies across the Group
- Work closely with Banks, providing quarterly financial covenants analysis and reporting
- Be an experienced and qualified Accountant, with ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- You’ll have a proven track record in owning and managing major, complex financial models in a commercially focused environment, with a turnover in excess of £50m.
- While you’ll be highly analytical, you’ll also have that key ability to influence at all levels and experience of turning ideas into fast implementation
- Finally, you will also think strategically, challenge current thinking and deliver great results in a fast-moving environment